WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://omanbasket.com/.
www.omanbasket.com is owned & operated by Green World Supplies and services LLC
GreenWorld ’s Policy:
- The type of data or information that You share with or provide to GreenWorld and that GreenWorld Online collects from You;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
- GreenWorld’s information security practices and policies; and
- Information collected and storage of such Information:
- The “Information” (which shall also include data) provided by You to GreenWorld or collected from You by GreenWorld may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- Personal Information:
- Your user name along with Your password,
- Your name,
- Your address,
- Your telephone number,
- Your e-mail address or other contact information,
- Your date of birth,
- Your gender,
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history),
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- Internet Protocol address,
- Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any GreenWorld entity,
- Non-Personal Information:
GreenWorld may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist GreenWorld to identify You personally. This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location,
- details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome etc.),
- the operating system of Your system, device, and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website,
- the Information you provide to GreenWorld from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to GreenWorld .
- Your providing the Information to GreenWorld and GreenWorld ‘s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Oman but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on a commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information/data.
- The purpose for collecting, using, storing, and processing Your Information GreenWorld collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws connected with a function or activity of each of GreenWorld entities and shall include the following:
- to facilitate Your use of the Website or other services of GreenWorld entities;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfill Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- to provide You with information about products and services available on the Website and to send You information, materials, and offers from GreenWorld;
- to send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- to send You surveys and marketing communications that GreenWorld believes may be of interest to You;
- to personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products, and offers tailored to Your preferences;
- to help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- if You purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase, and provide You with related customer service;
- for proper administering of the Website;
- to conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- to improve the services, content, and advertising on the Website;
- to provide value-added services such as Single Sign-On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
- to facilitate various programs and initiatives launched by GreenWorld or third party service providers and business associates
- to analyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments
- to conducting academic research and surveys
- to protect the integrity of the Website;
- to respond to legal, judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
- to permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate installation, service and any other product related support;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on the Website;
- to enable a potential buyer or investor to evaluate the business of GreenWorld.You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Information so collected is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of each of the GreenWorld entities or any person on their respective behalf, and the collection of information is necessary for the Purposes.
Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that GreenWorld may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of Oman to various GreenWorld entities and to third-party service providers/partners/banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such cases we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by GreenWorld under applicable law.
We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You further agree that such disclosure, sharing, and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
Links to third-party websites
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites, or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, GreenWorld unless expressly specified on the Website.
GreenWorld is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by You from any third party website.
Security & Retention
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. GreenWorld strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, GreenWorld adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where GreenWorld stores Your Personal Information. Each of the GreenWorld entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on the Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information.
GreenWorld may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, GreenWorld is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. GreenWorld is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to a third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third-party websites are provided on the Website).
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, GreenWorld shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage, or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event.
You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
User discretion and opt-out
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit GreenWorld to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address of the respective GreenWorld entity as may be notified to You.
Business / Assets Sale or Transfers